Re: hardware/phone calls etc.

To: Mgmidget79@aol.com
Subject: Re: hardware/phone calls etc.
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 10:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Doug said:
I disagree Rick!  Just owning a Spridget is one step towards "doing something
about it".  Businesses are managed by people, if the manager imparts the
feeling to his people about caring, whether Mom and Pop or Megalomart, YOU
will come back.

Doug -

You are right and I added the end line as kind of a joke.  Us older guys
have a different perspective about what is good or bad quality because many
younger people have never really seen good quality because they grew up in
a consumer based replacable world - on the other hand, they don't
understand why anyone would want to collect some smoky old British
chitty-chitty-bang-bang contraption when dependable-'till-they-blow,
disposable Hondas and Toyotas are around. Quality is as subjective as
appearence.  - Rick Feibusch