Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ

To: phubbard@carroll.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 08:25:18 EDT
Cc: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-11 00:00:31 EDT, phubbard@carroll.com writes:

<< Anyone going to Fallfest in Dover, NJ this Saturday?  I can't commit to the
 longer drive and time commitment of Watkins Glen, though that sounds like
 the place to be so I hope to make it up to Dover on Saturday.

 If I make it, I'll be wearing my list hat  >>

Once you get in the show area, look for the red carpeted section with the
armed guards.  Once past the  stantions this is the Sprite section.  Mine will
be the signal red MKII with the Judson blower and baby seat.  Where did you
get the list hat.  Must have missed that.

george marinos
sprite mkII AN6
glen  rock, nj