Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fallfest in Dover, NJ
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:05:24 -0400
Cc: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>Anyone going to Fallfest in Dover, NJ this Saturday?  I can't commit to the
>longer drive and time commitment of Watkins Glen, though that sounds like
>the place to be so I hope to make it up to Dover on Saturday.
>
>If I make it, I'll be wearing my list hat and will have the 1974 Damask
>Midget wither parked near the show or actually in the show.  Would love to
>meet anyone there.
>
>Philip
>1974 Damask Midget - Arioch, Lord of Chaos
Phillip would love to go and see tis Midget that has so entertained ;-)
Would love to be anywhere but where I am going to be on Sat AM. Getting
wisdom teeth pulled.

Planning on coming to Mercer?
Or the Rocks?

Larry Macy
78 Midget (wants to meet a nice redhead for play-tonic relations)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section