Speedo Cable Installed!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speedo Cable Installed!
From: dingram@tnet.net (Doug Ingram)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:00:20 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to all for suggestions on extracting the broken off end of my
speedometer cable from the transmission end. I bought a pair of fine tipped
vice grips (should have had them anyway), and was able to grab just enough
of the cable end to wiggle it out; it was really stuck hard.

On another note, the twists and turns of some of the threads on our list are
frequently interesting to me. For example, I requested help with the broken
cable problem, and it evolved into a discussion about what certain of us
were or were not doing with hemostats 30 years ago.....kinda makes me go
"hmmmmmm...."

I'll be up early tomorrow to clean and polish my Sprite for a show which is
part of the anniversary meet of our local British sports car club. Mine will
probably be the only Frogeye, so wish me luck - we might win a prize!
Forecast is for sunshine and warmth - summer goes on!!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636