Re: Speedo Cable Installed!

To: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable Installed!
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:05:21 EDT
Cc: dingram@tnet.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yes, it's a potential problem.  Any good speedo shop should know that
when the cable protrudes too much beyond the nylon bearing on the cable
it will damage the speedo royally.  The speedo head isn't built to take
ANY thrust from the cable.  I think they owe you some work, even if they
have to outshop it to a shop that has the parts for the brit speedo.

Why did they make the cable too long anyway?

Paul Asgeirsson
Morriservice
9123 N Clarendon Ave
Portland OR 97213-2750