Windsheilds (cheap)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Windsheilds (cheap)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 19:46:38 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For anyone intereseted I received my SICP flyer in todays mail.
They are selling new 64-79 Spridget windsheild glass for $49.99
+ shipping.
We all know Alan can pick them up for us and personally deliver them for
pizza and beer so why pay shipping from RI?
Also listed are later style flanged down pipes (exhaust) for $14.99.
It mentions these will be discontinued!
I don't know what the other suppliers charge for this pipe but it's
worth $14.99 in scrap metal!

Hey Alan, wanna go to SICPs for me? I need 2 or 3 pipes, and at least 1
windsheild just because the price is right!
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ