Engine Mounts

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Engine Mounts
From: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 14:13:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello:

The good news is I put my rebuilt engine back in the car today.  A major
milestone and it feels good.

The bad new (maybe) is that I think I may have broken the single bolt on
one of the front mounts.  I say maybe because I suspect it has broken or
come loose inside the mount itself.  It will not tighten properly.  The
mounts are new.

Has anybody had this problem before?  I am sure kickin myself for
discarding the old ones before I had everything refitted.

I also noted when connecting the drive shaft at the differential that it
looks like the front seal needs to be replaced.  How much time should I
allow for this project?

dave
'72 MKIII