Re: Southeastern Classic

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Subject: Re: Southeastern Classic
From: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:27:26 -0500
Cc: Amy Turner <ltturner@cococo.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Southeastern CLassic is a Austin-Healey event that moves around
the southeatern clubs each year.  This year it isbeing hosted by
the Triad AHC, which is a North Carolina club. As Amy stated contact
Allen Hendrix (910-282-2605) about last minute registration.

For those not attending the Southeastern Classic, this is also the
weekend for the Elkhart Lake Fall Festival.  Vintage racing at
Road America, where the the Healey Drivers Sportmansship Trophy will
be presented at the Fourintune pit.  THis trophey is awarded annually
based on voting by U.S. Healey racers.

On Sunday the Wisconsin AHCA chapter usually has a chili cook off at
noon on Sunday near the bleachers in turn 5.