Bugeye for sale in Raleigh NC

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bugeye for sale in Raleigh NC
From: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:52:05 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I'm forwarding part of an email from one of my customers that saw my web
page and has a 1960 Bugeye that belonged to his father. I don't know
anything but what is in the email, however I figure somebody might be
interested.

My 86 year old father began living with my family a few months
ago and I've been taking care of liquidating his personal property that
he no longer has need for.

  He has had a 1960 'Bug Eye' Sprite since it had ~3000 miles on it.
Although it is in severe disrepair, it is all there.  Including new rear
fenders and door underskirt panels (not installed).  He also has the
Hard Top for the car.  I understand the car is quite valuable, but I'm
afraid finding a purchaser who will travel for the the pickup could be a
problem.

  Would you have any idea where I might look (without having to wade
through other hobbiest's concerns) to find a buyer?  Or perhaps
somewhere on the net that I may search for a reputable price and/or
place
an add?  Is there a local (to Raleigh) Brit car club that you know of?

Jerry L Storrs   546-4617    Corporate Data Center - CP&L
  "Some days you're the windshield and some days you're the bug."

jerry.storrs@cplc.com

--
Fred Krampits
1963 MG Midget MK I 1098CG