Re: price check

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, VretroW@aol.com
Subject: Re: price check
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:44:57 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Anyone seen this dolt's profile on AOL?  He is undoubtedly a p***ed-off
teenager who gets off on making other people unhappy for no logical reason.
It reads:

PROFILE FOR VRETROW:
Member Name:    don't u just hate people who doesn't say their names?
Location:       actually, I'm the dude who shot himself on the freeway
Sex:    Male
Hobbies:        musci. no, miusic. no, muics.. no, wait... music. ===
++Fastball++
++Garbage++ ++3rdEyeBlind++
Computers:      my password is *******
Occupation:     if i tell u, i'll have to kill u...
Personal Quote: life is not short, so do not enjoy it as long as i'm alive
because i'm going to make your living a hell