Re: price check

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: price check
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:04:43 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On AOL you have the ability to get a "Member Profile" about anybody who wants
to list one.  I looked at the profile for VretroW and it is quite revealing.
Here it is, just cut and pasted so all spelling is his:

>Member Name:   don't u just hate people who doesn't say their names?
>Location:      actually, I'm the dude who shot himself on the freeway
>Sex:   Male
>Hobbies:       musci. no, miusic. no, muics.. no, wait... music. ===
>++Fastball++
>++Garbage++ ++3rdEyeBlind++
>Computers:     my password is *******
>Occupation:    if i tell u, i'll have to kill u...
>Personal Quote:        life is not short, so do not enjoy it as long as i'm
>alive
because >i'm going to make your living a hell

Judging from this, I would not only discount anything he had to say about
LBCs, but I would probably pray for his soul!  We will never hear from him
again, and he isn't reading our comments, so let's save the bandwidth on this
dead-thread.

How do you feel about it?

Allen Hefner
Honesty is the best politics.  (Stan Laurel)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In a message dated 9/18/98 1:16:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

<< Subj:         RE: price check
 Date:  9/18/98 1:16:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  pvanner@pclink.com (Phil Vanner)
 Sender:        owner-spridgets@autox.team.net