Re: Steering Wheel

To: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:38:41 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jason,
it's the same size as the crankshaft nut, if you really need to know I can
look it up.
Remove the column shroud, then you can hammer against the back of the
wheel with a hammer and punch to remove it.
Leave the nut on a couple of turns to keep the wheel in the car when it
comes loose.
Ulix

On Mon, 21 Sep 1998, Jason Urban wrote:

> Hi!!!
>
> Well, I finally got around to taking the 'extra' Sprite apart yesterday.
> It's a '67 - anybody looking for anything??
>
> Anyway, how do you go about removing the steering wheel??  What size socket
> and remover is used??
>
> Thanks!
> Jason.
>

> |    Jason Urban - APOGEE LABS  215-699-2060     |
> |    CA Studio  www.dynanet.com/~crackerarts     |
> |  '95 Z/28 6spd  '65&'67 Austin-Healey Sprites  |

                                                           '67 Sprite