Re: British Car Day - Oakville, Ontario

To: GMari58175@aol.com
Subject: Re: British Car Day - Oakville, Ontario
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:47:23 -0400
Cc: Nory@webtv.net, spritenut@Exit109.com, BUGGUY61@aol.com, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
As for myself I have had formal training . Criminal Investigator with the
USMC also Military police. Stress is something that anyone can and does
suffer from. Even the kids in school, The effect on the individual varies.
I find working knights less stressful than days, No traffic, No politically
appointed moron bosses, And a hell of a lot less noise. Carl E.