Re: Axle shafts

To: bobchamb@southwind.net
Subject: Re: Axle shafts
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:02:07 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bob,

Yes the Axle shafts are press fit to the hub.  The force isn't great, I
believe it was only a couple hundred pounds of force to seperate.  You
could probally drive them off with a punch and a vice.  To Put together
Drive them on with a mallet.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby