Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <GMari58175@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Richmond British Car days at Berkeley Wrap Up
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 23:01:04 -0700
Cc: <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>And the red cars beat most other colors at popular vote shows.
>Right Biff?
>
>For those who don't know, both George and Biff have super nice original
>MKII Sprites, Biffs is black, George's is red.
>And I guess yellow is better then green from personal experiences.
>
>--
>Frank Clarici

Not the case this time Frank.  George Phillip's Bug had a super nice black
paint job.  Just like Biffs - nice and shiny!  My red Bug looked like it had
been painted in a soybean field just after the DPO "finished" sanding with
about 80 grit paper.

I forgot about Biff's Gold Seals.  He's got a point George - add that blowup
doll and he's a shoe in!

Jeff