Re: Way off-topic, but what the hey / was: 60s Style Fire Extinguisher

To: dthompson@gbc.ca
Subject: Re: Way off-topic, but what the hey / was: 60s Style Fire Extinguisher
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 23:00:54 EDT
Cc: Nory@webtv.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I wasn't a fan of Lost in Space, way back then.  My memory is pretty good
for an OF, but if I didn't see it it won't recall!  Speaking of the old
fire extinguisher, seem to me that one of the popular hand pump ones had
a brand name of Pyrene.  Remember that one? (Just checking on your age!)

Paul Asgeirsson

PAsgeirsson@juno.com