Re: Wow !! not Woe !

To: GuyWeller@aol.com
Subject: Re: Wow !! not Woe !
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:11:58 +0000
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Congrats,

Now come the fun part, driving her for the first time.  After a solid
two years invested in mine, it was a great trip around the block.  I
didn't even know if the brakes would work I did thenm so long ago.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby