Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)

To: casoich@sgi.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:07:04 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-24 11:47:17 EDT, casoich@sgi.net writes:

<<
  While we're on the subject, I like the group the way it is. I've made more
 friends on this list than on any newsgroup I've ever been part of. I think
 it's nice that this list is more human. If you're unhappy with the deluge of
 mail, just set your email specs to filter out what you don't want. I have
 about 10 folders that mail gets divided into when it comes in. The one that
 most the mail goes in is the trash :) You just need to filter the way you
want
 the mail to go.

 Amy
 -would be sorry to see this list disappear

   I agree, being online only about a year and half and not that proficient
with computers, I don't understand all that other stuff yet.  I like it the
way it is, don't confuse me anymore than I already am.  Just call me a
computer semi-literate.

Russ Mullaly
1962 Midget