Re: Sway bar mounting bolts

To: jthorpe@kilstock.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sway bar mounting bolts
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 07:39:12 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>There is a terrific book called Nuts, Bolts & Specialty Fasteners (or
>something close) written by a race engineer whose name escapes me.  If
>you can find it through Amazon, etc.,  it will be of great help.

Carroll Smith

Also does Tune to win, Drive to Win, Engineer to win, and Prepare to win.
 Bsically the short course on Race Car fabrication and preparation.

Got all five and I can dig them out if you need ISBN #'s

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.