Re: Got Blades?

To: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, cmlove@hiwaay.net
Subject: Re: Got Blades?
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:46:08 -0700
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To all,
        I have approximately 10 lbs of 15" Tridon wiper refills packaged in
pairs
available for postage only. (I'll count how many packages if you insist).
The only cars extant that use this size seem to be VW(old) Beetles. Could
be a lifetime supply of inserts for one of you. Futher details upon request.
Cheers  Peter C
At 05:39 AM 9/29/98 -0700, Peter Samaroo wrote:
>I have been using the longer refills for years and have never had one
>come off on the highway. I cut them a little long so they stick past the
>end of the arm then heat the plastic at the end with a lighter and crimp
>it with a pair of pliers so it cannot slide out. It works for me YMMV.
>Peter.

Peter Caldwell
1 very rough Innocenti
(the Sprite with an accent)