Re: Got Blades?

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Got Blades?
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:53:11 +0000
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Larry,

If I reemeber right the Jeep, CJ's, have a 9" wipper.  I don't think it
will work.  Besides last time I bought one for the CJ they didn't have
them either.  Even gave me a strange look like what does this fit.  When
I told them a Jeep, They were shocked.  I ended up cutting 24" ones in
two and had some left over for next time.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby