Reply: Starter Questions: Midget 1500

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MGList <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Reply: Starter Questions: Midget 1500
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:11:42 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanx all for your help.  Every day I scroll through the messages posted to
this list, and every day
I appreciate more and more how valuable a resource it is.  (And much better
than a newsgroup)

Tonight I shall install the starter with the freely turning pinion gear, after
I have prepped it
with some 3 in 1 and after I have checked the ring gear with a light and
mirror.  I assume I'll have
to turn the engine via crank shaft nut and breaker bar to see the whole ring
gear.  I don't forsee a
problem (I'm sure someone's famous last words...;))

Thanx again,

Mike