Re: Reply: Starter Questions: Midget 1500

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com
Subject: Re: Reply: Starter Questions: Midget 1500
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:09:20 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

If your ring gear is chewed up, it will be in only two places as the
engine always comes to rest in just one of two positions.  So don't be
surprised if most of it looks really as new.  The trouble areas may be
just awful.  They usually extend for only a couple of inches at most and
the teeth may be all but missing in those places.  Each is 180 degrees
from the other.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com