spitfidget bits

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spitfidget bits
From: Hans Huber <hans@desmodromic.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:43:30 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi there,

Somebody just posted that they might be looking for a stock
Z-S setup for a Midget 1500..  In my recent garage cleanup,
I ran across the two following items i'll put up for sale:

        Zenith-Stromberg carb and manifold off of a friend's
        '77 (if i remember correctly) Spitfire.  We put a
        Weber DGV on it, and never got that to run very well
        either.  No air cleaner, etc, and it's been sitting
        around for 10 years.  $20.

        Dual SU Manifold from '69 Spitfire 1300.  I'm not
        sure that this will fit a 1500 Midget, but I think
        it will.  I bought it to put on my former '70 Spit,
        and never did.  I think I paid $25 for it.  $25.

-Hans "No Triumph motors in my future" Huber