Re: Starter Questions: Midget 1500

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Starter Questions: Midget 1500
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 20:06:14 -0400
Cc: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Ramsey wrote:

> I agree Chris, if the pinion gear is worn out then the ring gear is too.
>                 Crash
actually,, this isn't always the case. we make a gear reduction starter
that engages from the front side of the ring gear as opposed to the
crash style starter that is stock. since our starter engages the front
of the ring gear, the teeth that are damaged on the back side do not
affect the new starter./ ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive