RE: Canada/USA Tour

To: "'Nory'" <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Canada/USA Tour
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 11:59:11 -0400
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Nory,

I met up with them when they stopped overnight in Montreal on Sept. 28th.

Very nice people, nice cars. All the cars were dirty and ahd dirt, dust,
and bugs on them. Can you imagine driving a 1932 BullHead Morris 2500 miles
over 4 weeks!

Anyway, if you get the chance, go meet them. Ask for Nigel, his wife wants
a Frogeye Baaaaad.

BTW, when are we going to ship our cars over there and tour around Europe?

Daniel