Re: Seeing the Timing Marks

To: "Editors, Molecular Vision" <jboatri@emory.edu>, "Greg MAHNEY" <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seeing the Timing Marks
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 08:41:11 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Greg,

Welcome to the stff neck, sore knees club.  If you are one of us old f**ts,
the exercixe will undoubtedly do yu some good.  Frank Clarici has a trick
about putting marks up top where they should be.  Contact him for details.

Honestly, I bought a timing light and wore myself out one afternoon jumping
up and down, and I still think I had it about as good by "ear" before I
started.

By the way, be careful and you jump up to turn the dizzy.  I got a little
too enthusiastic and pulled the dang thing right out of the engine.  It dont
run worth a darn that way.!!!

Robert Houston
74 Midget  Katy