Re: Seeing the Timing Marks

To: "Greg MAHNEY" <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Seeing the Timing Marks
From: "Guy Weller" <Guy.Weller@nationwideisp.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:42:03 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My solution to this was to chisel a set of timing mark pointers off an old
mini timing case and to MIG weld them onto the top edge of the timing cover,
next to the crank pully. Turn the engine to TDC and file a corresponding
notch in the pully. Now you are all set to set the timing like an ape
instead of a reptile.
Guy