Parts needed

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Parts needed
From: fatboy@metro.net
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:07:56 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Listers,

After exhausting my local sources (which is admittedly quite limited) for
miscellaneous Sprite parts, I thought I might turn to the list for help. I
hope this is not a breach of list etiquette.

Specifically...what we are trying to find are:

               - Speedometer gauge mounting clip, 2" deep type and
                 knurled nut

               - Trip meter reset mechanism

               - Pedal box cover

These parts are for a 69 Sprite.

If anyone has all or any of these parts that they might like to sell, please
either let us know via the list or e-mail.

Oh yeah...we are still trying locate a decent set of black seats as well.

Thanks for listening...maybe some day we can help some of you out with spare
parts from our ever-growing used, not necessary at the moment, but too
valuable to throw out Sprite parts.

Thanks in Advance,

Bill & Cindy