Re: Puddles is Mine!

To: lmyer@probe.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Puddles is Mine!
From: Frmjr45@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 01:30:49 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-10-03 13:51:57 EDT, lmyer@probe.net writes:

<<
 For those who are interested, I will be picking up "Puddles" in a few weeks.

 Could be the most expensive 1967 MKIV Sprite in history (correct me if I'm
 wrong)!  In the property settlement I proposed, I get the car and she gets
 $60K cash that came from the sale of our house......so I doubt if I will be
 selling the car anytime soon!  Guess I kinda got attached to that little car.

 Les

Hi Les,
  I'm sorry for what you've been through. You've still got Puddles anyway.
I'm going through the same sort of thing myself.  It may or may not work out
in the long run for me, but my Midget has always been in my name from the
results of a previous failed relationship and I never changed it.  Nobody else
drives it but me, and nobody can take it away from me. We've been through a
lot together since 1963.  It seems to outlast all my human relationships.

Russ Mullaly
1962 Midget