radius arm bushes

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: radius arm bushes
From: J6879758@emu.bendigo.latrobe.edu.au
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:22:58 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
hello again
 I need to renew the bushes in the rear axle radius arms on my mkII
sprite. I am having difficulty in removig the rearward pin that holds
the rad.arm to the axle housing. It seems that after 35 years its
quite happy where it is. When i jiggle the rad.arm i can see the pin
move a little but it does not want to withdraw from the hole.
Any ideas?
I'm starting to get itchy because once I do these bushes and the
windscreen, she's ready for a roadworthy cert. and registration and
the weather is just starting to get real nice down here.....
thanks
andy