Re: Bathurst Races

To: <Healeyguy@aol.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bathurst Races
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 15:35:54 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, <cooper@hawaii.rr.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The official event results are at

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?04/10/1998.ARDC

There are 2 races - session 22 and session 28.

BTW, when our Healey list friend George Cooper returns from Bathurst
(he was helping Frank Karl who brought his Appendix K 3000 over from
New Zealand to compete), make sure he tells the list why he is now
sometimes referred to as "Nancy" and why Frank presented him with
a plastic blow-up sheep complete with makeup and lace knickers!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry George - couldn't resist!)

Mike