Re: Side Curtain Seal Source

To: Brian Thornton <bthor@master.adams.com>
Subject: Re: Side Curtain Seal Source
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 15:12:13 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Brian,

Mine are going on one year and (knock on wood) haven't seperated yet.
Try a glue specifically designed for rubber.  This sould work.  We use a
super-glue kind from 3-M for o-rings at work.  It's okay to several
thousand pounds.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby