RE: Low Compression, 77 Midget 1500 cc

To: "'William M Gilroy'" <wmgilroy@mtgbcs.mt.lucent.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Low Compression, 77 Midget 1500 cc
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 07:39:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Bill -

It depends on how the gasket has blown.  If it just blows between cylinders
2 and 3, you won't see any symptoms except 2 and 3 not running right.  If
it blows between 2 and 3 and, say, a pushrod galley, you get a pressurized
crankcase, but no water in the oil or vice-versa.

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net