RE: Speedo problems, Chapter 2

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, "'dingram@tnet.net'" <dingram@tnet.net>
Subject: RE: Speedo problems, Chapter 2
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 09:26:37 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I would think that the problem is at the Speedo. I'll bet the drive
pinion spins fine, but something is binding the cable. Something like
the speedo. Can you spin the speedo easily? try using a electric drill
to see if it spins up at "speed".
 Are you having to bend the cable into any sharp corners to install it?