oil cooler kit?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: oil cooler kit?
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <emakris@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:01:09 +0200
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Dear fellow listers,
While still searching for the horn push, I'm thinking of installing
an oil cooler to my Marinated Sprite!

Before going into the tricky question, let me ask a simpler one:
When changing the engine oil, shall I have to remove and drain
the cooler too?

Now, the tricky one: My engine is a 1275 A-Series from a Marina
(hence the 'Marinated') and that means the oil filter bolts
directly onto the engine block, at an angle, just below the
#4 sparkplug. Could someone please tell me if I need a special
installation kit (which one?) or will a plain vanilla 1275 kit do?

Thank you
Evangelos