Re: Getting Speedo apart

To: redlotus@spacey.net, ulix@u.washington.edu
Subject: Re: Getting Speedo apart
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 05:25:58 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron,
First question I have is...Did You Call Them!!!
Bob at Nispongers is about as air as I have seen.  Actually was at his house
two nights ago buying some parts.  We are not friends, I'm just a wacky
customer!!~
You must give them the benefit of calling them and telling them of your
issues.  This is a very small outfit with only a few people doing the
rebuilds.  So they don't send stuff out etc.  Call me if you need some
assistance or they don't respond reasonably.
Usual disclaimers...but something is amiss here and hate to see it blasted all
over.
PS  I am amazed that they have Email!  This place is like walking into the
1950's.  No computers there.  Let me know how it turns out.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj