Re: Addco urethane bushings on 3/4" front rollbar

To: David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Addco urethane bushings on 3/4" front rollbar
From: "Alan Inglis" <ainglis@bcresearch.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 08:48:08 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

I think you OK with these. For one, I think I have them on my Midget. And
for two, this application looks like it is rotation only. I can't think of
a leverage or prying action. If the bushing was moved around the right
angle of the sway bar I could see leverage and quite a problem - but there
is NO reason to do that.

David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net> on 10/15/98 04:44:09 PM

Please respond to David Brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>