Question about whitewalls -- no LBC content

To: "healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Question about whitewalls -- no LBC content
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:51:30 -0400
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Group!
I have been asked to pose the following question for a friend:  Does anyone
know where one could get portable whitewalls for a Volkswagen-size R15
tire?  I have contacted Coker Tire, and they said they don't have them,
although because of significant demand they were considering having some
manufactured.   Any suggestions appreciated, and please reply to me
privately.
Just in case you are curious, whitewall tires in this size are apparently
non-existent in the country where my friend lives.

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ7L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain