Hoorah

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Hoorah
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:25:25 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Project Bugeye came back for the painters this morning and looks pretty
good. I've decided to use it as a body transplant for BUGIIIS while BUGIIIS
is being restored to original. There are some pics on my home page (see
below) under "BUGIII'S Body Transplant". The body is Porsche Guards Red,
used to be Indian red before PC.

Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
59 Bugeye (Being Prepared as a body+ transplant for BUGIIIS)
59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (Getting ready to undergo a body transplant)
78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis