Re: It's Alive 2!

To: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: It's Alive 2!
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 13:43:59 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, mine was started in late Feb, dropped in the car on the evening
of Sep 28 - just before I left to tow the car 500 miles to a race meeting.

I originally told him, no hurry just make sure it is ready for the June
meeting... then the 1st week of Sept meeting, then the last week of
September meeting. When he told me it probably wouldn't be ready for
the *big* meeting at the beginning of Oct, I hit the roof. It got done but
was so rushed that it wasn't done to my specs and had many
compromises. I would have been better off with my old race motor...

Mike