Roll Cage Imminent! (was RE: Towing)

To: "'Larry and Sandi Miller'" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Roll Cage Imminent! (was RE: Towing)
From: Jeff Zurschmeide <zurschmeidej@interactivenw.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:03:57 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, yeah, I tow my bugeye all the time with the driveshaft connected.
Of course, it's on a trailer.... ;^) Seriously, I always tell folks that
if
you can afford it at all, rent a trailer for any towing farther than a
mile.
I've used tow bars, and I hate them with a visceral passion. Tow dollies
are better, but still not good. U-Haul has lovely light aluminum
car-haulers
with surge braking that tow so nice you won't believe it. Save yourself
the stomach ache, I say, and rent that trailer!

Hey folks! I have an appointment on Nov. 5th along with Miq Millman
(also of this list) to have our Midgets get matching roll cages
installed
at RR Racefab in Aloha, Oregon. When that's done, they're scheduled
to get painted in Miq's workshop in matching paint schemes. We'll
let you all know how it goes....

JZ