Re: Frank,Re: It's Alive 2!

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Frank,Re: It's Alive 2!
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:42:37 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had a 10:1 1380 with the Kent 266 cam, you are absolutely correct -
it is a very pleasant engine with good torque and excellent behaviour.

FYI, I have uprated the cam to a 286 cam without much of a compromise
on tractibility and have noticably more power and torque. It is still a
pleasure
to drive on the road.

I won't be swapping back!

Mike