Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Clutch Master Cyl and Slave
From: Valentine <valntine@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 10:33:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Allen and List,

There are evidently many people interested in this info - judging by the

SCIP is a mail order house located in RI, their toll free is 1 800 556
7496 for US and Canada.  Catalogues are free.  The part number for the
Clutch master cyl is #LM13135 ($49.99) - and for the Slave it is
#LL13310 ($59.99).  They do not have a web page that I know of but their
email is SCIP.@alo.com

I thought Advance Auto was a Southern US chain until about a week ago
when I found one in Williamsport PA....
Check your local phone book or a phone book for a large city near you.
They may have a WEB page with their locations listed but I don't have
time to look right now.

The normal disclaimers apply here, I have ordered from SCIP several
times with no problems, but I understand their return policy is for
company credit, so be sure you want what you order and what you order
fits your car!

Respectfully,

Kevin