Request for help...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Request for help...
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 19:02:11 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I got the following message this evening.  I'm going to try to help this
kid out with figuring out what's wrong with the engine, but in case it
really is toast, anybody have a line on a decent 1500 engine?

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net

(The "Why an MG?" reference is to a web page
http://www.iwaynet.net/~ckotting/whymg.html)