Re: 'Real' Minilites

To: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM
Subject: Re: 'Real' Minilites
From: rickfisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 17:54:01 -0500
Cc: ulix@u.washington.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
According to an article in the February 1996 issue of "Classic and Sportscar",
the Minilite Wheels Ltd. company manufactures both aluminum and magnesium
versions of the Minilite wheels using the original '60s dies.  That was
written more than a year and a half ago though, maybe they no longer make the
magnesium version.

Rick