Re: wires

To: jboatri@emory.edu
Subject: Re: wires
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:16:21 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Crossfiring is most common inside the distributor rather than the HT
wires, unless you have then all in a neat little bundle.

Over the counter wire sets for a Datsun 210 or B210, any year are just
about a perfect set for the Spridgets.  Get the highest quality ones
offererd.  Don't go for price on this one.

Paul

PAsgeirsson@juno.com