Re: B210, not 210, Transmission kit, ever seen one.

To: kpdii@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: B210, not 210, Transmission kit, ever seen one.
From: pasgeirsson@juno.com (Paul A Asgeirsson)
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:25:50 EST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Patton

The B-210 4 speed from the 1400 engine, bolts up the same as the 210 5
speed and is the same size as the 210 5 speed.  It's the B210 5 speed
that is a whole lot bigger.  The 4 speed from a 1300 engine B210 is a
little diferent, but bolts up the same and with a minor change in the
rear mount, works well.  This tranny is a sweetheart.  No gap between 2nd
and 3rd and shifts smooth as silk.  I love this one.

Paul Asgeirsson
Morriservice
9123 N Clarendon Ave
Portland OR 97203-2750