Re: Inappropriate topics

To: davemiles2son@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Inappropriate topics
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompso@total.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 23:05:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
David Miles wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> My apologies if I offended you.  I thought I was simply continuing an
> ongoing discussion; I had no intention of violating any list rules............
(BIG SNIP)
> I do drive Midgets, a 68 and a 77, along with a 60 Morris Traveller.  So
> you see I need to be here.  I just usually lurk and learn.
>
> Dave
>
> Daniel Thompson wrote:

There is no moderator for this list, nor should there be one.

But.... this is a Spridget list, let's stick to Spridgets!

Sorry if I over reacted a bit. Just last week I was congratulating the
people on this list for avoiding flame wars (which I notice have eaten
up other British car Lists) over topics not even remotely related to the
care, feeding, and maintenance of the cars we love. If you are going to
write about something that has no LBC content, then please indicate in
the header "no LBC content". That way we know what's coming and can even
delete it if we're not interested. If you are going to reply to a
posting with no LBC content, then you can do it directly to the sender
(and off the list).

This is not a moderator talking, just good old fashioned common sense.

Thanks,

Daniel T.

BACK TO SPRIDGETS PLEASE!