was:Temp guage now Kroil

To: Jason Urban <jurban@pond.com>, "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: was:Temp guage now Kroil
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 11:57:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Kroil..... EXCELLENT stuff... odd marketing. We only use it on really
frozen parts... when WD40 and PB blaster won't work. It's a tad expensive
so we use it only when faced withthe impossible.... then it works.
www.kanolabs.com
No financial interest, etc.
Peter C
At 12:09 PM 10/30/98 -0500, Jason Urban wrote:
>Ahh, Kroil.  I used to laugh at their packaging because it looked like it
>was 40 yrs old.  Once I used the stuff, it took the place of WD40.  And one
>small can lasts forever.
>
>Kroil also came in REAL handy when removing a stuck sender unit at the
>radiator.  Patience is definitely a must when removing rusted/welded pieces.
>
>>I had this same problem with my '74 Midget.  I use a product call Kroil as a
>>rust breaker, but other ones exist.  Let the studs soak over night.  The
>
>Jason.

Peter Caldwell
1 very rough Innocenti
(the Sprite with an accent)